TC Fit Group Fitness Schedule
Class schedules now on MindBody!
- In-studio classes require registration on MindBody; space is limited.
- Virtual class Zoom link information is listed on MindBody.
- Find more info about props and purchasing suggestions here.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Class Etiquette
- Keep your audio turned off unless asked to engage with the group. You are welcome to leave your video on, we'd love to see you, but please note many classes are recorded for future viewing.
- Exercises within your abilities and safe zone. If exercises are uncomfortable/contraindicated for you, modify or pause and rejoin with the next exercise. Wear workout shoes and make sure you have adequate space for movement.
- Be kind to yourself, have fun and laugh!
- Let us know if you experience an issue joining or participating in class. We welcome feedback and are always working to improve. You can share in the class chat box or email email@example.com.
- *TC Fit offers public facing virtual classes, free for participation and viewing from home. These classes are sponsored by our corporate partner, General Mills. Free virtual classes are a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and may be discontinued at any time.