- Motion St. Paul: Thursdays with Andrea
- Motion St. Paul: Tuesdays with Kathleen
- Motion Minnetonka: Saturdays with Michelle
- 60-minute table massage ($90 + sales tax). Gratuity optional.
Where do appointments take place?
- Massage therapy services are provided in a private treatment room. Note Motion is a multi-use facility and noise may carry over from the gym and treatment space.
- Motion St. Paul, 1939 W. Minnehaha Ave. St Paul, MN 55104.
- Motion Minnetonka, 5959 Baker Road, Minnetonka MN, 55435; Suite #340.
What to Expect
- Masks use is optional for all clients and practitioners. If you prefer to wear a mask, and/or that your provider wears one when providing care to you, we will respect that request 100%. Please feel comfortable asking for this accommodation-we want everyone to feel safe and affirmed within our locations.
- If you have had any symptoms of illness or think you may have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 refrain from in-person appointments at this time.
- View additional health and safety protocols here.
- Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the body’s soft tissue. These pressure and rubbing techniques have been shown to relive muscle tension and offer general relaxation. Sixty minute sessions allow for targeted work on one-two areas of the body (such as: neck, low back, shoulder or hip) or generalized work over the full body for head to toe relaxation.
- Payments may be made before or after your session with credit card. Pay from home options are available. Please ask your therapist for additional info.
- What should I wear? Table massage can be completed against the skin or over clothing. The therapist will work within your comfort zone and personal preference, applying pressure directly against skin or over light clothing. During the session all areas of the body not being worked will remain draped. The therapist can work over or around any clothing you choose to leave on.
- Calming music will be played to help you relax. The therapist will check in with you periodically to make sure you are comfortable. You can ask for changes at any time (more/less pressure, spend more time on or avoid specific areas, adjustments to the room temperature, music, etc.)
- When your treatment has ended the therapist will be available to answer any questions you have about the session. Everyone’s body reacts a little differently to massage. Plan on taking a few minutes to relax post massage to re-acclimate.
- If you received a deep tissue massage you may have soreness over the next day or two. Use an ice pack on these areas 2-3 times a day to help reduce swelling. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the therapist for more guidance.
- Did you know there is a waitlist? Log in to the MindBody website (waitlist is not available on the app). Search for your preferred appointment time. If not found select Waitlist in the top right side of your screen.
Please contact your trainer if a schedule change or cancellation is needed. When possible we request you contact your massage therapist/personal trainer by 5pm the evening before your appointment.