Locations and Services
Massage Therapy at Studio U
Massage Therapy at Motion Physical Therapy
Massage Therapy in the General Mills Corporate Fitness Centers
- Private worksite facility for employees only; access is limited.
- Eligible clients may schedule at Mind Body / TC Fit.
Worksite Seated & Table Massage: Keep Your Employees Healthy and Happy
Due to the growing acceptance and availability of massage therapy in the workplace, more employees than ever are reaping the benefits associated with it. Companies, in turn, experience the benefits of happier, healthier employees. When using TC Fit massage therapy services you can expect:
- Experienced, professional, certified therapists
- Chair or table massage options available for scheduling
- Individual or event services
- A customized event to meet the needs of your corporate culture
- Upfront explanations of event protocol and fees
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about bringing massage therapy to your workplace.
More about massage therapy:
- Massage therapy is the manipulation of a body's soft tissue. Professional therapists should work within your comfort zone and personal preference, applying pressure directly to the skin or over light clothing.
- According to the American Massage Therapy Association 2016 consumer survey, 71% of consumers agree massage therapy should be considered a form of health care; up from 61% in 2012.
- More than 20% of Americans adults receive at least one massage each year. The primary reason people receive massage is for medical or health reasons, including pain management, injury rehabilitation, migraine control or overall wellness.