Health and Safety Guidance for On-site Appointments
TC Fit is following guidelines from the CDC, State of Minnesota and our professional organizations. The guidelines are fluid and we may need to make policy and schedule changes on short notice. We appreciate your understanding and the opportunity to work with you.
Prior to Your Onsite Appointment
- If you have any symptoms of illness or believe you have had exposure to COVID in the last two weeks reschedule your appointment or arrange for virtual services. Symptoms include, but are not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, aches, loss of taste or smell.
- Virtual personal training and virtual fitness classes remain available and are encouraged if you have any underlying health conditions.
Appointment Arrival and During Your Session
- Motion Clinics: as of 1/1/23 Motion Clinics will transition the masking policy to be optional for clients with in clinical spaces.
- Studio U: mask use is optional for fully vacinated persons at the Studio U facility.
- Massage therapy staff will continue to wear a mask for the duration of all sessions.
- Prior to your appointment, you may be asked to verify your health status.
The health, safety, and comfort of all customers and staff remains our top priority. We continue to:
- Maintain strict cleaning protocols for all massage linens and surfaces.
- Maintain the use of air filtration systems when appointments are scheduled in succession.
- Staff will continue to mask for the duration of all sessions at this time.
- We continue to follow government guidance and protocols. This is an everchanging situation and we appreciate your flexibility as appointment changes may need to be made on short notice.
Personal, Small Group Training and Group Fitness
- Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle. Refill stations are only accessible with single use cups.
- Please bring your own workout towel.
- As of 1/1/23 Motion Clinics will transition the masking policy to be optional for visitors. If you prefer to wear masks, and/or that your trainer wears one as well when providing care to you, we will respect that request 100%. Please feel comfortable asking for this accommodation-we want everyone to feel safe and affirmed within our locations.
Please contact you trainer or info@TCFit.com if you have questions related to your appointment and polices.