Health and Safety Guidance for Onsite Appointments
TC Fit follows guidelines from the CDC, State of Minnesota and our professional organizations. The guidelines are fluid and we may need to make policy and schedule changes on short notice. We appreciate your understanding and the opportunity to work with you. View additional cancellation and payment information here.
Prior to Your Onsite Appointment
- If you have any symptoms of illness or believe you have had exposure to COVID please reschedule your appointment or arrange for virtual services. Symptoms include, but are not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, aches, loss of taste or smell.
- Virtual personal training and virtual fitness classes remain available and are encouraged if you have any underlying health conditions.
Appointment Arrival and During Your Session
- Masks use is optional for all clients and practitioners. If you prefer to wear a mask, and/or that your provider wears one when providing care to you, we will respect that request 100%. Please feel comfortable asking for this accommodation-we want everyone to feel safe and affirmed within our locations.
- Prior to your appointment, you may be asked to verify your health status.
The health, safety, and comfort of all customers and staff remains our top priority. We continue to:
- Maintain strict cleaning protocols for all massage linens and surfaces.
- Maintain the use of air filtration systems when appointments are scheduled in succession.
- We continue to follow government guidance and protocols.
Personal, Small Group Training and Group Fitness
- Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle. Refill stations are only accessible with single use cups.
- Please bring your own workout towel.
Please contact you trainer or info@TCFit.com if you have questions related to your appointment and polices.